Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I Think Therefore I Ambigram

Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and Digital Fortress, I gobbled 'em up. Pure entertainment.

I love Angels & Demons for its ambigrams and the drama surrounding them. So-o-o clever! Now this inspired me to create some rotational ambigrams using names of some friends in Banggaan Artists Group. Of course they can be read upside down! Warning: May cause stiffnecks:))
(for more info about ambigrams, right click headline to open new tab or window)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 12:32:00 AM GMT+11 , Blogger nagfa said...

nice stuff, man!

we design ambigrams too.. do visit our blog as we are currently organizing an ambigram challenge helped by a certain John Langdon..

nagfa,
singapore

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home